Monday 21 May 2012

Indian Wife sex missionary style

She did not realize the outbreak of her hymen and she moaned at the top of her voice, she curled up for 5 minutes and said me to ride it more indian sex, my p*nis needed more friction and I had to move it to and fro, she kept moaning and moaning pleading and requesting to deep fu*k. I did it like a slave I was about to spill the cum but I post poned it by taking out my p*nis and inhaling fresh air in the meantime I rubbed my penis against her b**bs and sometimes would insert it inside her mouth . 

She said she has a last request to me  and I knew what it was, she said she was on her chums today and she wants the sperm inside her vagina. We broke the kiss after another 15 minutes an huge each other and I told her that can I see your b**bs which she didn’t answer me so got green signal an I was trying to open her top from her head in which she help me an now I was pressing that beautiful b**bs with bra on which was pink color an I felt they are firm an soft and then indian sex I un hook her bra and that b**bs wear in front of me and I was seeing girl first time only in jeans I was excited for that. I caught her by her thighs and laid her on to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi i am your Savita Bhabhi In every male fantasy!